What Discount Plan do we offer?
We offer an In-House Pearl Smile Plan to assist patients who do not have dental insurance. Our Pearl Smile Plan is NOT AN INSURANCE plan. We do not pay claims. All charges for dental services are to be paid by the member at the time of service.
Pearl Smile Plan Includes:
Plans starts at time of service and ends in 365 days (1 year)
2 Yearly Exams with radiographs
• One Emergency visit per year with any necessary radiographs (“x-rays”)
*****any treatment which may deemed necessary as a result of the emergency will be offered at the discounted rate for Pearl Smiles Membership Plan participants.
Hygiene Assessment to determine type of dental cleaning (Healthy or Periodontal)
• Two preventive prophylaxis (“cleaning”) procedures per year
• Oral cancer screening
• Two fluoride treatments per patient per year up until the patient reaches the age 18
15% discount on all other dental services when paid for at the time of service
Who is In Charge?
Our Treatment Coordinator coordinates the Pearl Smile Plan. Please feel free to call 678-990-3364 for more information.
What are the benefits of the discount plan?
Dental Insurance is likely, but everyone doesn't feel the need to have it. The Benefits of the Pearl Smile Plan include:
- No waiting periods
- No claim forms
- No treatment restrictions (except as provided herein)
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No yearly maximums
- No age limitations
- No pre-existing condition exclusions